Motivo Warranty Coverage and Terms
This product is covered by a warranty policy from factory/manufacturing defects. All defects or issues that have been incurred during the use and possession of the users are not included. During this timeframe, Motivo will repair your product. Subject to the terms,the warranty will cover a 2-year warranty for the motor, 2-year service warranty, 1-year part warranty and 6-month battery warranty.
The brake pads, tubes, tires, consumable parts and regular wear and tear of all parts are all excluded from the warranty terms. Any damages, malfunctions performance issues caused by collision, fire, any forms of accidents, environmental conditions, overloading, lack of routine care and maintenance, and/or other misuse not in line with the product's intended purpose.
- Contact the dealer or the seller immediately to report the problem.
- You will either be instructed to solve/address this problem on your own through our assistance/parts delivery for your convenience. Otherwise, for more serious problems that cannot be remotely diagnosed and addressed, you will be asked to bring it to our service center.
- If you are asked to bring your scooter to our service center, make sure that you bring the warranty card to show proof of purchase and legitimacy of claim.
• Overloading and over-speeding (usage of the product beyond the specified weight and/or speed limits)
• Extreme heat exposure of the product to temperatures above 130°F or below 0°F
• Exposing the product to flood water, windstorms, hailstorms or other unnatural instances
• Immersion of the product to any liquid medium
• Self-alteration of the program or the electronic system
• Improper battery maintenance